We are always looking for enthusiastic and talented people to join our team.
Electrical Site Manager
Due to a solid order book and planned expansion we are seeking an Electrical Site Manager to join our projects team, working on commercial CAT A, CAT B and co-working office fit outs, retail and entertainment projects, university developments and healthcare schemes throughout central London and the South of England.
- Acceptance of project from pre-construction team
- Take off and ordering of materials
- Assisting the project manager with preparation of the project programme of works
- Selection of subcontractors and suppliers from PE supply chain
- Attendance at site meetings
- Administration of project health and safety requirements, production of RAMS and working with our external H&S consultants
- Managing of day to day site works and ensuring that the correct resources are on site to ensure that works progress in line with project programme
- Reporting changes and variations to our commercial team so that project costs are maintained
- Holding regular site toolbox talks, reporting and documenting site discussions and instructions
- Working with our electricians to ensure quality of materials and workmanship, live defects tracking to ensure defect free completion
- Working with our project support team and NICEIC qualified supervisor to ensure record drawings and documentation are produced and electrical systems are tested, verified and documented
- Documenting and reporting on site progress throughout the project timescale, ensuring H&S on site is always to the highest standards
Salary negotiable, depending upon experience
22 Days Holiday
It is our commitment to provide career progression within our company through training and education and would welcome these discussions at interview.
Looking for something else?
If you think you have a skillset we would be interested in, please get in touch to be considered for a future role.